I am current working with one of Northern Ireland leading companies that require a system analyst to implement enterprise IT systems. This is an opportunity to join a leading company, that impact people’s lives globally on a daily basis.
You will be an experienced System Analyst or software engineer that is comfortable analysing system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security. This role may a software.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to talk to you.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT systems.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Working knowledge of ERP business software applications
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
For further information apply to this advert in the strictest confidence.