Project Manager, German speaking
Working with a leading Global Telecommunication & Technology company, this role is supporting one of their largest and fastest growing clients in Germany.
Working as part of the Programme Office, you will support onboarding and client delivery activities.
This is a client facing role, so fluent German is required. You will also be working directly with several suppliers who support client delivery activities in Germany.
Excellent environment, it’s fast paced but you will have the support of a wider Global Programme Team.
- Engaging account stakeholders at all levels
- Coordinating and leading activity and communication, including customer and partner on agreed deliverables
- Actively identifying and managing issues and risks – escalation management
- Regularly reporting status
- Producing clear and accurate documentation / communication
- Checking financial reports and invoices, monitoring project and programme budgets
- Tracking project and programme risks and issues
- Monitor the integrity and accuracy of Customer purchase order records, working with SPM / Supply Chain to resolve anomalies where necessary
- Input & develop metric scorecard. Drive actions to ensure operational metrics and SLAs are achieved to agreed levels. Present on regular basis
- Ensure compliance & governance process is followed. Close alignment with commercial, delivery and partner management teams
- Work with Services leadership to exceed Quarterly and Annual services sales targets