Are you looking for a challenge that stretches your talents? Delivering innovative solutions supporting local digital transformation which makes a tangible difference to people’s lives?
Working as part of the NI SMT, you will deliver high profile Public Sector and Enterprise level programmes, delivering improvements to complex systems that make the everyday simpler.
From public service transformation to innovative commercial projects. As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering engagements that provide exceptional client value.
- Be part of a global team of almost 84,000 consultants and professionals working side-by-side with clients across more than 400 locations worldwide. Drawing upon both global and local capabilities to help clients identify, develop, implement, and operate effective strategies to meet evolving customer and citizen expectations.
- Highly experienced, well respected local senior management team, with a proven track record of delivering significant public programmes of work in Northern Ireland.
- Hybrid working model with offices in both Belfast and the North-West.
- You will deliver some of the most innovative cloud based digital transformation programmes.
- For this role we welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements (return to work, carers and/or parents).
- You will be able to work on multiple engagements in an entrepreneurial environment that delivers meaningful change to clients.
- Be part of a company which is not a standard consultancy, where 90% of employees have shares in the company and have a valued voice
- Be part of a company that is committed to creating an inclusive working environment that promotes difference, who are committed to recruiting women, students, those with disabilities and other historically under-represented groups.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Going the extra mile, taking pride in your work, that of your team. This includes being a confident self-starter and a creative problem solver who manages the full breadth of delivery risk. Depending on your experience, you will guide, mentor and coach junior team members, enhancing the capability of your own team and that of the wider organisation.
To be successful in this position you will have some or all of the following:
- A proven track record in delivering engagements (total contract value from c.£1m to c. £40m, depending on experience level)
- Programme Management of complex projects
- Enterprise Programme Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and expertise in presenting to senior clients
Undertaken a key role in the successful shaping, sale and delivery of business or IT transformation engagements (c.£1m – c.£40m total contract value)
- Systems Integration and/or consultancy/advisory experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with a truly global company that puts its people first and lives by their core values of creating good and being an ethical business. This people centred business views their local teams as a key driver to success. Although a global business, the emphasis is on the importance of local and the importance of CSR. Giving back to the communities they operate in.
On a professional level you will work on some of the most innovative digital projects taking place in the UK today and into the future.
You will be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world, with significant growth plans in Northern Ireland.
Please note a full candidate pack will be provided on application or we are happy to discuss in confidence, just reach out to a member of our team.