PMO – Revenue Forecasting
Working for a Global Telco/Technology company as part of their Programme Office, you would support all Revenue Forecasting for the EMEA region.
- Complex, fast paced environment, where you will have multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines
- This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working with large spreadsheets, with the ability to manipulate and extract the information needed for reporting purposes
- You do not need to come from an Accountancy background, but you do need to be highly analytical, process orientated and can build relationships with multiple stakeholders throughout the business.
- You will prepare all weekly forecasts versus actuals for the Global Senior Management Team, working across all local teams to detail discrepancies.
- Ideally you need to have Business or Finance degree.
Initially 12-month assignment, but there is potentially the opportunity for this to develop into a permanent role.