Multi-award winning web Agency.
Great opportunity to join an open, challenging, and learning-based environment at a leading Northern Ireland-based digital agency. You will be part of the development of web solutions for a diversity of clients, providing you with a constant variety of interesting projects across different sectors.
With a strong team of over 30 skilled technical, creative, and digital specialists. The successful candidate will be working within a strong, close-knit team, and will be able to drive projects to their successful conclusion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing programming code, either from scratch or adapting existing software, to meet business requirements
- The main programming language you will code in is PHP; you will be expected to understand the limitations of its legacy versions, keep up-to-date with the latest releases, and understand backwards-compatibility issues
- Learning PHP frameworks such as the Laravel and CodeIgniter
- Understand and follow company processes for managing projects
- Help other members of staff with issues within your level of expertise to help support and mentor other staff
- Ensure testing of all code is carried out before deployment, testing plans are adhered to and browser testing is completed effectively
Qualifications and Skills
- Working knowledge of the Laravel or CodeIgniter frameworks or a framework which is similar
- Experience with WordPress in terms of core CMS and bespoke integrations
- Experience using the LAMP stack would be highly desirable
- Experience with PHP 7 & 8, Docker and CPanel and a good working knowledge of Git source control, PHP debugging (X-Debug or similar) and basic Linux shell commands would all be beneficial
- WordPress and associated ecommerce
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff events and nights out
- Training and development
- Award-winning opportunities
If you would like more info on this job or would like to discuss it in confidence, give me a call 07949 839 067 or send a CV using the links provided.