Order Management Analyst (1 year contract), Belfast
In this role, you’ll be processing and analysing customer orders for a tech giant that’s products help some of the world’s largest businesses.
You will create quotations, monitor critical financial data ensure terms and delivery information are accurate, and assist the operations team to meet on-time shipment and goals, for large complex clients within the America’s region. This will mean a shift pattern of 2pm-10pm.
You’ll also be an analytical thinker who will not just see numbers but will have the ability to understand where they came from and what improvements can be made. By using your initiative, these insights will present the opportunity to implement process change and improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Order validation, progression, and booking using established processes and tools.
- Ensure a positive customer experience via accurate and timely order processing and responsiveness to external and internal customers.
- Understand contract terms, monitor critical financial data, ensure terms and delivery information are correct and complete.
- Manage the booking of multi-site orders and resolve issues that delay booking.
- Manage reverse Customer order (returns).
- Manage order booking for qualified customers and products.
- Book orders end-to-end with minimal intervention or approval from other functions.
- Able to use reports/dashboards.
- Projects -- be an active member of any project team, contributing and delivering tangible benefits.
- For non-conforming accounts and POs, identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Able to understand and deliver against target metrics.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a business/technology/finance/supply chain-related degree/ OR relevant level of experience, have strong knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly Excel), along with commercial experience in a professional environment. Knowledge and experience of Order processing tools like Oracle, SAP, Salesforce would be a distinct advantage.
Please note, due to the nature of the role the successful applicant will be required to work on 4 specific Saturdays during the year and be flexible at times of high order volume.
Please note, due to the number of positions we are recruiting, even if this role is not for you, we are offering referral bonuses of £150 Amazon vouchers, awarded once the candidate has completed their 3-month probationary period, so if you think you know anyone who may be interested, then please contact Michelle Kearns – firstname.lastname@example.org