Functional Analyst / Business Analyst / System Analyst
Derry / Craigavon / WFH
Would you like to jion a company that impacts peoples lives daily on a global basis?
I am currently working with one of Northern Ireland leading companies that require a Functional system analyst to implement enterprise IT systems. This is an opportunity for you to join a leading company and do work that matters.
You will be an experienced Functional Analyst / Business analyst / System Analyst or Software Engineer that is comfortable analysing system requirements and working closely with technical and business users to delivery high quality software solutions that solve complex problems.
As a System Analyst you will work within a team of functional analysts that delever real value. You will have experience of some of the following.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Wire Frame and develop look and feel of system
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a System Analyst / BA / Functional Analyst Software Engineer
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Working knowledge of ERP business software applications
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Excellent enhanced annual leave, Pension, Healthcare, flexible Hybrid working options.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Mark Mc Bride in the strictest confidence.