Digital Acquisition Executive
Would you like to make more of a difference?
As Digital Acquisition Executive for Christian Aid, you will be directly enabling support to reach those critically in need across 27 countries and be part of an organisation that is determined to end poverty and injustice worldwide.
About Christian Aid
Christian Aid Ireland is an international aid and development agency of the Protestant Churches of Great Britain and Ireland.
As part of the Christian Aid family, the organisation island of Ireland works across 37 countries to support poor and marginalised people, whatever their beliefs, sexuality, gender or ethnicity, to lift themselves out of poverty.
Christian aid believe that all people should be treated with respect, care, and have the opportunity to live a life of peace, dignity and worth.
In a world with such wealth as ours, no one should go without food, shelter, security or any of the other basics we all need.
Christian Aid Ireland works for and with people of all faiths and none, as well as with churches and other organisations, to promote sustainable development, strive for social justice and pursue our vision of a world without poverty.
They do this by tackling both the causes and the symptoms of poverty so that everyone can achieve equality, dignity and freedom.
They currently raise in the region of €10 million across Ireland employing 45 colleagues.
- Based either in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland you will work collaboratively with both offices to drive the Digital Strategy ensuring a continued first rate supporter experience and facilitating reach to future supporters.
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will assist the organisation in achieving their goals through the contribution of your expertise in digital acquisition marketing and support the digital strategic direction.
- The successful candidate will have sound understanding of and proven experience in digital acquisition – PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliate and Paid social channels.
- Key Goals for the Digital Acquisition Executive:
- Increase web traffic through driving awareness of products, appeals and initiatives
- Ensure that integrated campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Successfully decreasing CPC and increasing CTR for higher ROI
- Take ownership over digital channels, ensuring they are embedded appropriately in all fundraising and marketing plans and supporter journeys
- Develop and enhance the supporter experience where possible
- Work with analytics reports to support decision making
- Strive to ensure Christian Aid’s response to humanitarian crises is digital first: quick to market, lean and iterative
- Introduce and assess innovative digital technologies, channels and approaches
- Manage internal stakeholders and advise on digital best practice.
Essential Knowledge, skills and expertise:
- At least 2 years proven experience in developing, deploying, managing, and reporting on digital acquisition campaigns
- Strong analytical and commercial approach to marketing.
- Enthusiasm for new ideas to improve the status quo.
- Third level qualification with marketing and digital specialisms or equivalent professional experience in the field
- Experience in building digital campaigns that focus on decreasing CPC and increasing CTR for higher ROI
- Strong attention to detail
Rewards & Benefits
- A salary of £29,055 (€37,510) to £30,756 (€39,700) - Reflective of experience.
- Regular appraisals
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- 35 hour week
- Time off In Lieu
- 25 days paid Holidays
- 11 bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme, up to 10%
- Life Assurance
- Sickness & Benefits Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
For a full and detailed job description please apply using the link or contact email@example.com. Every Application will receive a response. We can also offer advice on CV formation and layout.