Are you looking for a challenge that stretches your talents? Interested in delivering innovative solutions supporting local digital transformation which makes a tangible difference to people’s lives?
As part of the NI SMT, you will work with high profile Public Sector and Enterprise level clients, tabling bids for projects which will deliver improvements to complex systems and make the everyday simpler.
Projects will range from Public Service transformation to innovative commercial solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading large and strategically important deals for new potential clients or complex renegotiations of existing contracts.
- Manage leveraged bid teams.
- Ensure compliance to governance.
- Work with Solution, Commercial & Financial teams to lead on client submissions.
- Control approved bid budget.
- Working with high performing, collaborative teams, you will have the opportunity to ‘pull the strings’ and bring key bids to life.
- Be part of a global team of almost 84,000 consultants and professionals working side-by-side with clients across more than 400 locations worldwide. Drawing upon both global and local capabilities to help clients identify, develop, implement, and operate effective strategies to meet evolving customer and citizen expectations.
- Highly experienced, well respected local senior management team, with a proven track record of delivering significant public programmes of work in Northern Ireland.
- Hybrid working model with offices in both Belfast and the North-West.
- The breadth of the projects currently being delivered across the UK is unique both within Public and Private sectors (Smart Cities, 5G, Satellite capability, Healthcare and Education).
- Work on significant local Public Sector bids within digital transformation.
- Be part of a company which is not a standard consultancy, where 90% of employees have shares in the company and have a valued voice.
- Work for a company which prioritises personal development, with a considerable investment in training. During the Covid pandemic no UK staff were furloughed, and the opportunity was taken to upskill and cross train.
- Join a company that is committed to creating an inclusive working environment that promotes difference, who are committed to recruiting women, students, those with disabilities and other historically under-represented groups.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proven history of leading and winning large and complex bids.
- Budget control.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people leadership skills: motivating staff to deliver quality results on time, often under pressure.
- Self-aware with the ability to be self-critical.
- Confidence, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Ability to see the big picture and make appropriate recommendations to the BU lead.
- Consultancy experience advantageous along with either a mix of Public Sector or Insurance/Finance.
- Comfortable working with Bid/Sales methodologies
- This role will need the successful candidate to hold or be eligible for and willing to undergo UK Security clearance to SC level.
What you can expect:
Build your career with a truly global company that puts its people first and lives by their core values of creating good and being an ethical business. This people centred business views their local teams as a key driver to success. Although a global business, the emphasis is on the importance of local and the importance of CSR. Giving back to the communities they operate in.
On a professional level you will work on some of the most innovative digital projects taking place in the UK today and into the future.
You will be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world, with significant growth plans in Northern Ireland.
Please note a full candidate pack will be provided on application or we are happy to discuss in confidence, just reach out to a member of our team.